Stress in Schools | Teen Ink

Stress in Schools

When you think about school what's the first thing you think about? Is it stress? For many people that is the case. I asked a a few random students some questions about school and here is what some of them told me. Student 1: "The main reason why I stress over school is because of my grades. I try so hard to do well in school to get good grades. I want to impress my parents and teachers." Student 2: " I stress about grades and collage. I need to get good grades in order to go to a good collage. My parents want me to go to the best school there is and I have to much stress on my plate. I don't know what to do. " As you see the main reason for stress in school is because of grades. It's good to try to get good grades but it's another thing to have a ton of stress. Maybe your taking too many honers classes, maybe your not a good test taker and you struggle. My advice is don't worry. Everyone has stress. It might not be the same type of stress that you are going through but they have stress. Take it one day at a time. When you get home do your homework and than have some time for yourself. Constantly stressing is not healthy for you. Hang out with a friend. Just do something fun! You can do it! Try hard and school and have fun. Don't give up. You'll survive school I promise.

What inspired me to write about this was that recently I have been having a ton of stress and didn't know what to do. I started writing this article and helped solve my own problems.