Pet Peeve | Teen Ink

Pet Peeve

Just mind your own business. When you see others talking just walk away and don’t even budge to acknowledge what I’m saying or doing. You know this irritates me to the point I just can’t even talk to you. But, you just keep this up, and up. You just don’t know when to stop or calm down, so I have to continually say something to you. People are like boards who tend to get into each other's business and don’t know the urge we have to deal with when it controls us. We tend to be more sociable when it comes to people that we truly care about and love. They tend to get on our nerves way too much then people we don’t contact or talk to as much. 

When you hear someone say “ So did you hear about it?” This means to not look directly at the person to get the information just walk away and mind your own business. If it was that important they would’ve told you all about it. The stress burrows my bones so I can’t say another word. We just need to stop going against each other because we don’t know what others are going through. I know sometimes we can’t help it but many people get very exasperated and tend to lose their guts. 

So if I were you, you should never get into my business. It will ruin your self esteem and confidence because I would yell at you. WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHEN NOT TO GET INTO SOMEONE’S BUSINESS. Many others don’t want you knowing so bugging someone about it just makes them feel 100% worse. Just stay out or you will cause more problems then what you wanted to. The position that you are in just makes you feel like a bad person and many people will not want to hang out with you because of things people heard if they were paying attention to your business. The motion from their voices escape into a cloud of dust because they don’t want to tell you anything.