a crescent moon

Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me
Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3

dream the unthinkable

Why did it end why did you leave I want him bake I fell bake into my pillow hoping to dream again. But all I could think about now is him and his hair his soft lips next to my lips. I fell asleep…

The next day I got up and went strait down stairs I tried to think about what happened last night was it real had I just forgotten or was it just all a dream could I see you any more I could find out today at school. I grabbed my bag and drove to school the drive made me think about me and you in the car how silent it was and warm in your car mine was just silent only the sound of the car is what I could here.

School didn’t go fast it was slow I just wanted to scream.I didn’t see you any wear I just realized that you are never hear you wear not yesterday or the day before never now I know I have gone crazy dreaming things I cant understand.I wanted you in my arms and I wanted to see you just one last time

That night I dreamed of him I kissed you and you kissed me it was the best night even if it was not real.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3