New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

a crescent moon

Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me
Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

please dont go

I dropped my heavy bag on the chair and ran up stairs. “11:35” I have five minutes till I have to meet Sam at the lake .normally I would be on my lap top right now but I never have time any more . The warm air from out side flow through the window “how is it still warm at 11:00”! I closed the window and ran over to my bag my foot steps slammed on the floor “shhhhh”! I was to happy to respond just me Sam and two other people its like a dream but this dream is the kid that make u to never want to wake up . I heard a car pull in the drive way who could that be no one was supposed to be here at this time. I put my bathing suit on then my pants the tags scratched my bake as it came up my bake leg.the door bell rang I ran down the stairs with my bag in hand I sat it on the chair next to the door the silent movement of the person out side was strange not normal I was afraid to open the door at first but there’s nothing worse then the agony of not knowing. I smoothed out my pants and reached for the door but when I opened It I didn’t except him.

his eyes gleamed in the dark your hair a dark black I you had come for something me? your black hair fell across your face “hey you ready”? I was not sure “I thought I was meeting you there” he scratched his head “well I was driving though here thought I would just pick you up sorry I didn’t ask first” I felt ad now acting as if he was some stranger “well I guess that’s ok no harm done im ready if you want to go” “ok come on” I wanted to wrap my arms around his warm body but I had to resist. I sat in your car hoping that he would say something I was never good at talking to guys.
“im sorry”
“for what”? I asked
“not talking I can never think when im around other people” his voice was quit I never noticed that
“its ok I have that same thing I think”

The rest of the ride was silent and kind of nice I didn’t want it to end .when we got to the lake there was no one there just me and him. “where are the other guys” I said nicely I didn’t want to make him feel as if I needed them here with us I liked it better with out them.” they said they could not make it sorry” did he have a habit of saying sorry or is that just me. He stared at the moon for a while then he said “it’s a crescent moon tonight I always liked that phase its strange but there is 2 like it just 2 half’s that never meat”

He started to take of his shirt I didn’t want to look afraid that I might not be able to control my self when I saw his wonderful body. He ran into the shining water he seemed relent lent so it must have been cold. I pulled off my pants and pulled my hair tie out I was to cold to run but I just wanted to be beside his body again .

I was right the water was cold I was shaking I stud beside Sam who was still looking at the moon I tucked my hair behind my ear. “you know if you think about it me and you ant so different where looking for something we cant find something that could never happen” he was wrong every thing I had wanted to happen that night are happening. He put his warm arm on my shoulder I was happy but scared to I never had a guy act like this right to my face I wanted to cry.

“hey Sam why did you bring me here im starting to think that you friends didn’t come for a reason” he closed his eyes and flung his head bake. It looked liked he was trying to dream “I like you Delaney I always have I never asked any one to even come with us just me you and the moon that’s all I wanted” he jumped up and grabbed my other shoulder “I love you Delaney that’s all and I want to be with you till this earth blows up” he pulled me in to his face and whispered “even when the world ends or I die ill be with you all the time” right then and there he kissed me he red lips on my lips they where as soft as a teddy I wanted more of him but then I woke up.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »