New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

a crescent moon

Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me
Author's note: this means a lot to me it was my 2nd story i ever did please under stand that this has happen to me  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

boren humen

“5:00am” its kind of weird it seems as if yesterday was September, right after the accident everything for me just fell apart for me ,dad, and Frankie .I pulled the silk sheet off my body the cold air hit my legs first making them tingle like when you get shot. I could here Frankie arguing to dad how every morning he has to get up because he cant stay home alone, he is only 5 so I can see why he dose not under stand yet . I pulled on my converse I had put by the bed before I went to sleep “Delaney come on Taylor’s already out side waiting for you!” I had forgot that today was the day Taylor was taking me to school .it put my black shirt on fast and grabbed my bad something fell out but its to late to go back for it . “beep,beep,beep come one !”
“see you later dad be back at 3:00”
I slammed the door behind me I knew he did not here me because he went back to bed but he will see that I went to school .

Taylor was in front putting the red and black bow in her long black hair I really wish I had her hair my hair was short and my bangs always fell in front of my eyes but it still worked out. Next to Taylor was lexis (her girl friend there lez but that don’t bother me ). In the back was me and Miranda her hair was longish brown she was the type to always ditch Spanish . Lexis was like me short brown hair blue eyes only difference is am really tall im about 5,7 she is about 5,2 . We drove to the high school slowly because of the “accident” im still afraid to get in cars but it’s a long walk to the high school . We passed the football field where all of us hang out on Fridays with or crazy hats I have the fozzey bear hat Taylor has the panda Miranda the Eskimo and lexis has the cat hat where crazy yes, but it works .

We got to the school Taylor pulled in the side lot we where going to be late but that’s because of me . Taylor tried to pull in the spot next to a white car it had been raining that day so we laughed when we sprayed the clean car with cigarette buds , mud, and some candy rappers . We all got out fast because we could see a kid with a angry and constipated face walk out it was Jacob he was a jock terns out his parents just got him that car.
“well just think you can wash your car for the first time today your welcome” me Taylor and lexis laughed under or breath .the bell rang and the teacher came out and yelled at us as always she was starting to remember our names .
Today I have a a lot to do but its all easy .~
1st period: Gym
2nd period: Gym
3rd period : support
4th period: math
5th period: math
6thperiod: lunch
7th period: C.A
8th period: C.A
9th period: Spanish
10th period: Spanish
11th period: my free time
I am not a vary smart person I should say that’s why I have support because “I need extra help because im struggling” they say but that’s just smart talk for “your dumb you will never pass the 9th grade”. im only in there for math so I guess ill pass by a inch maybe .

All of us walked down to gym we always walk together when we get the chance , we don’t talk about normal things like other people in fact there really weird things that when people walk by you can feel them burning a hole right threw you with there eyes. We NEVER talk about guys unless Miranda brings things up about Seth or some new guy she likes . She asks me then I say nothing because I she found out I liked Sam Midland she would bother me till I slap her in her face and that would not even stop her from bothering me some times I think she is more of a dumb- butt then me.

Sam Midland was a guy who was like a mix of all of us 4 funny, dumb in a sweet way , never classy , and lovely black hair that falls over his eyes , perfect teeth and shy . “DELANEY!” lexis must have been calling me for awhile because she was yelling now.

“what?”-

“if you keep making that face the people in front of us might turn around and think your even weirder then you really are.”

Lexis had a way of pointing out the bad things about me that’s why I never go around Sam when she is with me practicably all of them really but I love them. Its not a long walk from the home room class to Jim we get there early so we don’t have to change in front of the other people because some of them have problems . Everyday in gym it’s the same thing stretch , lift room , Frisbee or some type of fiscally thing . We where doing or stretches when I saw Sam on the other side he was looking at me but like I said he is shy so he turned away fast when he saw me look to. His eyes where a perfect green like a cats eyes that glow his hair was black and perfect it was always shinny and seemed soft .

“ok class we are going to do our 2 mile run today around the track I hope your ready .. Lets go”

I ran over to Miranda to walk but she was interested in something besides that.

“what was that?”

“what was what ?”

“you I saw you looking over at Sam what was that about ?”
“nothing he was looking at me … I -” she cut me off before I could finish then she dramatically dropped on 2 knees and made a fake cry loudly that every one was staring
“no please …don’t tell me your in love ..any thing but love it’s the end of the world!”

The teacher yelled across the Jim then I pulled her back up “shut it Miranda before I tell every one what you and Seth did last night !” I whispered . She sat up and crossed her arms like Frankie dose when he is mad ,we got to the track and we all started running I made sure that Sam would be in front of me the whole time but that did not turn out good he just circled around behind me. We all went one by one till only I was running and Taylor Miranda and lexis where way behind. There where 3 other people running to there was me ,Jacob, Katie(jakes girl friend), and Sam every time if he passed me I would glace over hopping to see him smile at me or wink but nothing just a red face .

It was almost over and I was so tired that I stopped running it was funny because so did Sam. A few minutes later some one came up behind me a poked me it was Sam!? His face had his natural color bake a pale white

“hey ..Delaney” I could tell he ran to catch up to me
“hey Sam what’s up”
“nothing I just came to tell you that I was not looking at you during stretching”
“what am I not good for you”
“no its just -I- mean I was trying to-”
I cut him off “im kidding don’t be so reactive all the time “he turned red again “sorry” he is always trying to be nice I guess ii was to strait for ward again that’s another thing bad about me. “so are you doing any thing at lunch?” I don’t know what he was thinking but I had a feeling it would involve Miranda if she saw him talking to me so ill stay low. “no why?” he brushed back his dark smooth hair and winced when he looked up toward the sun “you want to skip 5th-6th period ? with me me and some friends are going to the lake” I don’t know why he would ask me when he had other friends I mean we never even talked “you can bring Miranda if you want.” “NO!” I covered my mouth and looked down he put his hand on my back and patted it “what’s wrong Miranda and the others get you down again?” I pulled away un willingly “no its just Miranda’s afraid of sharks !” what was I thinking sharks! “I don’t think there are sharks in a lake ? So how about it just you me and some friends nothing wrong with that” “ why me though we never talk and now your taking me on a date?” he stopped walking and put his hands on his hips “no.. not a date….. A party you could say” … “OK what time?” “12:00 see you at lunch ill tell you more” he ran off to the gym and then I followed behind I was smiling but I didn’t know it then Taylor pulled me bake to walk with her . “he bothering you again because I have a hand free for punching today” she and Miranda laughed but not me “come on it’s a joke don’t take it like I mean it” she and Miranda pushed the kids out of the way to get in the locker room first when I didn’t even feel like changing guess there is a thing as being to happy.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »