New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Maybe

Nisa A.
Maybe
Summary: To Ryan, love had always seemed like such a simple thing. Something easy to find, easy to hold onto. But he soon came to realize that the only person he could really, truly love was the girl who had always belonged to someone else. To her, he was just the shoulder to cry on, the best friend. He had hoped and hoped that if he stuck with her, put up with all the drama, picked up the Ben & Jerry's when she was sad, and beat up all the ex-boyfriends who broke her heart, that one day she would finally realize how he felt. That one day, maybe, just maybe, he could make her his.

BrandonTaylorsgirl said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:43 am:
i can relate to the character in your story a lot

KierstenMarie said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:57 am:

I enjoyed reading it. It was sweet and I hope to read more.

Please read and leave comments on my stories. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Jurdibird said...
This is cute! I love the male main character, he is such a sweetie!

love2love17 said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 6:37 am:
Oh, this is beautiful! I can't wait to read more!! Great job. There were a few grammatical errors, but otherwise it was great! :) Let us know when you have more!

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 10:15 am :

*Sob* this is so SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, even though the girl sounds like a total idiot, I love the guy and the plot. But I'll praise you later, lets get the criticism out of the way.

umm...there wasn't much problem with your sentence structures.....not a single spelling mistake (two thumbs for that!).....your details and description of not just the narrator but also the surroundings was perfect and not too... (more »)