First Day

Author's note: I hope to share my experiences with the readers through this second novel, to establish a deep...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope to share my experiences with the readers through this second novel, to establish a deep connection bound with memories and/or current experiences in life that relate to my own.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Treasured Moments

Every moment that passes between us is radiant. It all goes back to that first day.

January 26, 2011. I had finally mustered the courage to call my aunt and ask her to invite you to my Birthday party after much indicision and support from Ms. Lol.

Wednesday February 23rd, 2011. the middle of February vacation week at my cousins' house, confusion summed up most of my feelings. I had heard many things about you, mostly forming a negative reputation. It was then that I decided not to pay any attention. It was then that I decided to hear it from you instead of finding it out and deciding based upon everyone else's convictions and opinions.

April 22nd, 2011. Easter Sunday. A perfect fit: a purple dress over black tights and 3-inch heels. My Ipod Shuffle idle in my palm as I allowed you into my mind while Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars played on.
----------15
You stepped into the living room. My hands shook with adrenaline, and my head ached and spun. My cheeks burned as I held my breath before you walked away after a mini semi-awkward conversation cut short, because all of those winter days frolicking in the snow with you just a short distance away, you knew how I felt about you. It came natrually when I had not known, but it made it that much harder to focus and act like myself once I realized my true feelings.

Every single second of this long chain of events sends my mind reeling with questions and no answers. Answers that should one day come from you. Nonetheless, had it not been for that first day, it wouldn't've been the same. I wouldn't know you the way I do.
----------16

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!