New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

True Love

Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her life.

True love always based on heart and real care but not based on money..  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3

Tears of pain

Today morning, my friend Sintu call me…she is my best friend, so I tell her everything that happen between Vincent and myself .she is shock and she start to scold me. She tells me to think before I do something. She tells me he is a stranger. You never had met him before and u just sees him in photos and how sure you are that he is a gay and from poor family. Don’t make people fool you because you are so naive. I start to cry and I type a long email that I scared to be with him and I’m worry that he will play a fool with me and I send it to his email address. The next day itself he message…he says he don’t think that our friendship should be continue because we are hurting each other and he says he won’t text and call me after this and I must do the same start to cry. I never eat and fall in sick and almost faint. My elder sister calls him and scolds him. He says that I go after him and I force to love him. He told my sister that he knew everything about me. He knows my real name and age. He still remembers me but he never ask me anything because he doesn’t want to hurt me. Then my holiday is going to finish…I went back to hostel and suffer each and every day can feel that he is avoiding me. I cannot concentrate in my studies.I'm not being myself. But I know he is happy there...from that moment I know he is not deserve for my love and he hates me so much…all this while he just act as if he like me so much. He is a sweet talker. He love to hang out with his friends in the club...he is an alcoholic (sometimes).I knew all this since before but I still make my heart strong and I love him deeply. Does he lie to me that he is a poor kid? How he can hang out with his friends’ everyday while he being jobless? But I still trust my love. He won’t lie to me because he is a gentleman. He stop messaging me and call me. I will miss him to the maximum and I will text him but he won’t reply me. A friend of mine added him in facebook and she tells me that he is in love with someone else. He went to watch movie with someone and he is in love with that particular person. Again my tears drop feel like someone poke my heart with a sharp knife love him so much and I couldn’t take it when someone try to own him and his love. I call my mother and cry to her. My mother try to call him but he never pick the call. He even never bothers about my mother. Why he doing all this? Then my brother in law call and advice me…I try to divert my mind…at that moment I know there are lots of people love me so much and I just ignore them for him. My friends make me smile. My lecturers start to advice me and hang out with me. My brother in law and my sister drag themselves to my universities and spend time with me. His photo will be my laptop wallpaper, so whenever I turn my laptop I will start to cry .Even though he never cheat me but he hurt me a lot and never give respect to my mother, and I know he will pay for my tears one day..I will always suffer each time I see his photos but I don’t have the ability to fall in love with other man. I just concentrate in my studies..Time runs so fast.5years gone...now I’m a doctor and I feel want meet him because just want make him regret because he missed me .I look back his resume and get his house address .I go to his house and I get know that his mother force him to marry a girl and now he having two princess. He is happy I guess. I want him to be happy even he is not mine.I'm just unlucky to get him. His wife his lucky...but I’m very happy because my love is true…I cannot love another man…he will always will be in mind and heart…his sweet memories, his sweet voice, sweet smile and his cute face will. But I’m very sure that he will pay for my tears one day.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3

PennyM.L said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 12:41 am:
I only read pg 1 but it feels really rushed :/ 

hemalatha said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am:
superb story dear

ganesh said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am:

nice story...:)

ashkutty said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:08 am:
im so touched.