New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

True Love

Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her life.

True love always based on heart and real care but not based on money..  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Holidays

I just forget about it and busy preparing myself for my exams. After exam all of us back to home for two month semester break. At home I don’t have anything to do, so again I start to chase the young man. I create a new account in facebook named Princess Pupu because he blocked me previous facebookok account so couldn't reach him and he changed his mobile number. So I send him friend request again and he accept my request after an hour. I check my chat box.wow!!! Vincent is online...very excited…I start to chat with and he replies all my messages in the chat box. I get know that he is looking for a job. So I plan to look a job for him and ask him to send his resume to my email address. After few minutes, he tells me that he send his resume to my email address. He thanked me. I quickly check my inbox and I download his resume.Oh my god, I just seeking for his new mobile number but now I’m having a complete details about him. That night itself I apply job for him. I just 19 years old and I don’t have any experiences in applying jobs. So I request a help from my elder sister and she teach me to do so.I feel like want hear his voice, so I call him and I don’t know what to talk,my heart is melting and my hands are shivering ,I just ask him some questions regarding the job application. Just think that his voice make my day. Then, we start to be close but I don’t have the dare to tell me real identity to him because I know he won’t forget name that easy. So I lie to him about myself including my name, age, and date of birth send him my photos and we just be very close. In the while being close with him, I feel he is a gentleman, I feel I want a husband like him in the future. I don’t care whether he is a gay and jobless but I slowly I fall in love with him and I decide to propose him email him about my proposal. After he read my email, he text me that he is shy and I propose him in a cute way. But he refuses my love because he is a gay, jobless, and not an educated person. But I love him so much…even what happen he is my husband and he is my man. He is from poor family, his mother is a rubber tapper and his father is a normal factory worker...he is the elder son in the house and he have two siblings to look after. So after I know all this I want him to be happy as me and I try to help him.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

PennyM.L said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 12:41 am:
I only read pg 1 but it feels really rushed :/ 

hemalatha said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am:
superb story dear

ganesh said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am:

nice story...:)

ashkutty said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:08 am:
im so touched.