True Love

Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: A 19 years old girl having a true love and able to love a different man that contrast from her life.

True love always based on heart and real care but not based on money..  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

Facebook

My name is Divya and I’m 19 years old. I hate to be a student because life of a student is a boring life style. It is 6.30am!!! Oh my god…It is early morning. I should get up early. I have to go class and have to submit my thesis and assignment. My roommate informs me that she is not coming to class today. I know I will feel very boring without her in class. WOW….new lecturer...He is hot. I love to flirt. Well, flirting is my hobby. Our new lecturer giving his facebook email address to all us and request us too add him. I was thinking…actually what is facebook? Should all young kids and teenagers have to own a facebook? Way to going back to my hostel, my friend walks across me. I stop and ask her about facebook and what is the function of it? She explain me that facebook is just a social networking page. We must create an account and can make friends with this entire world. Then, I feel it is interesting. After, reach my room, I just turn on my laptop and create an account in facebook. I need to send request to make friends in facebook.Therefore, I ask my roommates to suggest me some good names randomly. They suggest me a person named Vincent. Then I search for him in the facebook.Finally, I got him.Oh my god, he is very cute and good looking. I show him to my roommates, they are shock and tell me he looks so gay and his dressing style is exactly like a girl. Ehrmmm but my heart says he is cute. Then I send him friend request. He accepts my friend request within few seconds I try to flirt with him but he just ignore me. He avoids me?? Maybe because I’m 6 years younger than him…could be…since first day I like him so much. There are butterflies in my heart when I start to think about him. Does he is a gay? Or my roommates just trying to fool me. Then, I create a fake facebook profile and it is a male facebook profile.I just want to test him whether he really a gay or not. Then I send a friend request to him and again he accepts my friend request within a few seconds’. I try to flirty with him and seeking for his mobile number so I send him a message to his facebook in-box to ask his mobile number. He just replies my message in a split seconds and he give me his mobile number. I try to text him via mobile. He always will reply my message and finally he tell me that he is a gay. It shocking news for me but I couldn’t react much because he thinks I’m a young man and gay as him. I just keep on texting him every day, suddenly,I receive a call from his number.Oh my god…what should I do now? If I answer he will know that I’m a girl. God please help me but I want listen to his voice. My heart starts to beat fast. Then I reject his call and I text him that I will call him after 10 minutes because I’m busy now quickly call my brother in law and tell him everything and I ask my brother in law to talk with him. After 10 minutes I divert my incoming calls to my brother in law mobile number. Then I text Vincent to call me. So whenever he calls me, the call automatically diverts to my brother in law mobile number and both of them talk each other. After a few minutes I call my brother in law and ask what they were talking about. My brother in law tells me that they just talk some craps. But I feel pity for him and I shouldn’t lie to him, so I text him and I admit myself that actually I’m girl and I just create a fake male facebook account just to get your mobile number and be close with you. The next day itself he blocked me from his facebook and he changed his number.
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

PennyM.L said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 12:41 am
I only read pg 1 but it feels really rushed :/ 

hemalatha said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am
superb story dear

ganesh said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:09 am

nice story...:)

ashkutty said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 4:08 am
im so touched.