Love @ Evony Prep

Author's note: This was editted and submitted again
Author's note: This was editted and submitted again  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2

The Slight Proposal

“The lady was staring at us again, every time we come here she happens to be here and absolutely annoying.” I said to Zac as he pumped the gas. “Really, maybe she wants you to be her next victim in death.” “ Where in the hell do you get this stuff?” He was so retarded, and incompatible. But I love him and that all that matters. I mean its not like anyone else cares in my life except my mother in some kind of a way. Rick never cared for me or anyone else that is. He is a douche bag. Excuse
(More to Come)
my teenage humor, it comes completely with PERIODS. Inside joke for the love struck. Honestly, I don't even think I'll make it to my grave with Rick in my dang darn way. “ Victoria, am I funny?” “ Sometimes when its time to be funny.” “ Gee, Thanks.” “ Anytime baby, That's what I'm here for.” “ If it makes any difference, your hysterical.” “Stop, being mean Zac. God don't like ugly.” “ Well you started it.” “ I love you Zachery Maxwell.” “ I love you too. Are you ready to go?” Zac said as he got into the car and started it. “ Well I guess. I mean your the driver.” I said with a big old grin upon my face. “ We should get married.” “ What?” Oh god is this his wild way to ask me to marry him. Holy S*** what will he say next. (More to Come)
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2