Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It bring alittle bit of everything in it first love, moving on, family and how some families deal with step parents and the disownment of family members.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Kids are the life of their Party

They took the girls and left to of where they were settled and moved to somewhere for while the girls had kids and the girls became Vampires in order to be saved from death of giving birth to a half Vampire half Human children. Once they came out and showed the Vampire world that kids are possible but only for boy Vamp’s but with this it made a lot of the Vampires angry and upset and didn’t want that for themselves which they don’t have to.
Other Vampires didn’t want to be humans they wanted the one’s they found their soul mates so they stayed childless and became aunts and uncles to the family members that did that. The Vampires never got in trouble with the old head Vampires nor with the new royal family.
They were allowed to do whatever they wanted that made them happy but there were still rules. Jaden and Ailey had a very beautiful daughter; they named her Nessie, Akira and Aimer had a son; they named him Jake, Seth and Rosie had a daughter; they named her Amelia. Tala and Hade were happy to have nieces and a nephew. But they started talking about wanting a kids Tala said “I have something to tell you Hade and I want to know if it’ll be alright and I want to tell you another secret about myself that my brothers didn’t want me to tell you and when I tell you think before you respond okay????”
Hade said “Tala what is it what’s wrong you can tell me anything I promise to think before I say anything just tell me please” Tala contemplates what she is going to say and how she will say it then she gets the idea she’ll write it all down (writing) Hade’s waiting for a long time then 4 hours 47 minutes 30 seconds later she was done writing and handed it to Hade.
Hade then opened it and started reading it said “Dear Hade I love you with all my heart and what I have to say isn’t easy but I’ll tell you my secret I’m a Half Vampire I’m sorry my brothers didn’t want me to tell you. That means……….” Hade started reading to himself; he was getting into a long happy smiling stare.
He finally stopped with the reading looked at Tala and said “is it true; is it really true?”
Tala said “Yes Hade it true my brothers did not want me telling you being a Half Vamp Half Human it has consequences and that information gets in the wrong hands things could get really bad, now I must tell you this: I can only stay this way till we have the number of kids we want then after we say were done I will be a full Vampire again; just in curiosity how many kids did you want Hade????
Hade said “well Tala I would like to have at least 6 kids to be even. All right Hade we’ll have six kids if that’s what you want then so be it I’ll get my figure back when I become full Vampire again.” said Tala (quietly).
They have the kids all six and shortly after Tala said we’re done with having kids, she turned back into a full Vampire and lives her life out as a mom. They had three wonderful Daughters and three Handsome Sons. The 1st born Daughter’s name is Bella; the 2nd born Daughter’s name is Kiki; the 3rd born Daughter’s name is Thea. They loved all of their daughter’s the same but their favorite was Thea. Now for their son’s names which are well the 1st born name is Aden; the second born name is George; and the third born name is Theo. They brought six wonderful kids into their way of life.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!