Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It bring alittle bit of everything in it first love, moving on, family and how some families deal with step parents and the disownment of family members.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Becoming the new Royal Family

Life went on as it would have without that problem and then they decided to go off on their own and live the life of Vampires and Tala and the Vampires kept up at keeping the secret and never told anyone, Hade is living well while trying to adjust to Vampire life and what Vampires do, that humans don’t do and how they live human live. Vampires can never die and never shall.
There is no reason for them to die unless…………. They decided they don’t want the Vampire life and are tired of living this way. Always having to hide what they really are and never getting to do what they want. But that would never happen because they have Vampires to remind them they can do whatever they want.
Those Vampires are Tala the little sister of the family, Hade the boyfriend and apart of the family and her brothers, their names are Jaden the oldest, Akira the middle boy and Seth the youngest of the boys. They reminded all the Vampires they can do anything just keep the secret and let no human know about the Vampire world. The family name is Secrets; they know all the rules of the Vampire world they handle all of the problems they are now and forever the royal family of the Vamp world. Tala’s three brothers fell in love with three human girls; their names are Ailey the oldest, Aimer the middle girl, and Rosie the youngest of the girls. The girl’s took Hade as their own brother. The girl’s knew they were all Vampires but unlike the boys sister Tala they wanted kids, (not that Tala could have any kids once you’re a Vampire you can’t have any kids) Tala’s brothers had kids with the human girl’s.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!