Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It bring alittle bit of everything in it first love, moving on, family and how some families deal with step parents and the disownment of family members.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

The Attack of the Head Vampires

The head Vampires got the news of that a Vampire(s) told a human about the secret world “WHAT! They will pay for it, they know the rule. The human must Die!” said the Head Vampires (there are two head Vampires who take the rules into their own hands and promise to keep the world of Vampires a secret)
“Yes sir right away but sir they decided to run for it and plan to make him a Vampire.” said one of the Vampires under their rule
“What! go find them; wait who are the Vampires who told? Is it that Rockstar band? If it is let them off with a warning and make sure they change him into a Vampire, they can’t run forever expectedly with a human they have to stop for him to do whatever humans do.” said the Head Vampire
“Yes sir right away sir we will find them and tell them that and yes sir it is the family Rock stars its Tala and the Vampires that told the human boy. Sir should we try to convince the guy’s sister to change him?” said Valid
“You shall convince the girl to change the human boy, if the human wants to be changed in the first place do not! Force them to do it but if not kill the human.” Commanded the head Vampires
“YES SIRS WE WILL!” replied Valid and the others have gathered while the conversation was happening.
The Vampires go out to look for them and with a lot of Vampires out looking it was easy to find them very quickly. The Vampires put Valid to be the one who tells them what they were to supposed to say, they pleaded with Tala to change the human into a vampire, Hade was willing to be changed into a Vampire. So they finally convinced Tala to change him to a Vampire, Jaden and Akira, Seth helped her out she does not hurt Hade and make sure she doesn’t kill him as well. It happens right in front of the Head Vampires people so they know firsthand that they did in fact change the human.
Three or more days later the change is complete so Tala and her brothers are no longer in trouble with the Head Vampires Head. Hade was instated as a newborn vampire and the Head Vampires said that as long as he could stay under control he could stay with Tala and her brother’s. Everyone was happy and was able to leave
The Head vampires said “wait a minute please could all of you come and visit so we can check up on the progress into Vampire Life?”
“Yes we can and will we all promise that we will come back and make sure he meets your standers of how a Vampire should be, Head Vampires we will not let you down, and we will do what you ask of us.” They all said.
They went on their way and years later kept the promise and returned with Hade and him being the Vampire who they need the Vampires to be to keep the secret of the world and not tell any human about the Vampire world. Hade Loves being a Vampire he can do things that he couldn’t do before. He wasn’t left alone when dinner came around; they hunted animals instead of humans. All Vampires hunted animals instead of humans, all of the Vampires said they drinking humans blood was gross and less helpful to keep themselves sane and not go insane as they would with human blood.

BrandonTaylorsgirl said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:46 am:

does this book have anything to do with vampires at all or is that just the title of the book?

writingcheetah7 said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 1:47 pm:

really neat idea, like i already told you :) keep up the writing!! isn't it fun?!

PS i really like the name 'Tala'!

angeloflife replied...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:20 pm :

thanks i liked the idea. THe idea grew more  when new things happened and it seemed like it would fit in the story. :) I will it gives me a clamness and it's super fun.

PS thanks i though it was a good name when i picked it out for a school project.

PS your story and poem are awesome.

writingcheetah7 replied...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 4:18 pm :
thank you!! :) what school project did you use the orignial idea for?

angeloflife replied...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 9:06 pm :
ur welcome!! :) and the project i had the orignial idea was for a lang and lit writing project it was a short story nonfiction