Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This started as a Short Story for a school paper, it turned into my own little personal story. It bring alittle bit of everything in it first love, moving on, family and how some families deal with step parents and the disownment of family members.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

The Meeting and intor

Chapter 1
The meeting and intro
There is this very pretty, pixie sized girl her name is Tala, who’s a well-known Rockstar. Her secret is that she’s a vampire but no one is allowed to know that she is because if they did, they would die. The head vamps of the Secret Vampire world have a rule and the most important rule: no! Humans can know about vampires!
Tala has a concert in the town called Secret Keepers; also in that town there’s a boy named Hade Pittorino. Tala and Hade meet at the concert she gives. They start talking and have a conversation about life as a Rockstar. They first talk about what she’s going to do for the concert.
Tala says, “Well how would the concert be if there are no surprises and boy are there surprises in this concert but you’ll have to wait like everyone else, it’ll be no good if I tell you. Ok? Hade.”
Hade says, “Ok Tala I’ll wait for the concert how’s life as a Rockstar going?
“Good but very lonely I mean I get to write the music I like and get great reactions from my fans, most of my songs are about my life and what I wish could happen but this concert is none of that. So Hade how would you like it if you had this life the Rockstar life but not be by yourself?”
“Wow that sounds very lonely can you tell me one song that you are going to sing for the concert? And If I was with someone while living the Rockstar life I would be and very grateful that I’m not alone but with someone who would be with me no matter what.” said Hade.
“Yea it is and ok I’ll tell you one of the songs I’m going to sing at the concert the songs name is’ Baby, Baby Don’t Cry’ my Ma’s version of the song and that does sound nice.” said Tala
“Yea oh ok that sounds sad so what is it about?” asked Hade
“Well my father left me and my sister’s and my ma a long time ago, my ma started singing us a song saying that’s it’s no one fault that he left he was just tired of us.” said Tala “And I have to get going the concert’s about to start and you should get to your set Hade.”
That’s so sad, I will I just want to ask you something first. “said Hade.
“Yes say it than I have to get going Hade.” said Tala hastily.
“Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out after the concert and have some fun and we can talk some more.” said Hade.
“Yes I would love to and that would be nice, I’ll see you after the concert I have to go bye Hade.” said Tala.
“Ok Tala, see you after the concert, so bye Tala.” said Hade.
So the concert was starting and Hade went to his set and Tala went to get ready to go on stage. Tala went on ready and willing.
“Now here’s Tala and the Vampire raids.” Said the announcer
So she goes on stage and starts the concert.
“This song name is “Baby, Baby Don’t Cry” my ma’s version, about when I was little and my father left me and my sister’s.” said Tala. Tala started singing with tears down her face.
“Sorry everyone, here’s a quote that my ma told me long ago There are three things that should never be broken… 1. Hearts 2. Promises 3. Friendships and one more song before I go and the name is ‘Dreams Last for so Long’ Tala sang with sadness and sorrow. “A quote for the people who have loved someone but they didn’t love them back or has just lost someone and the quote is “You have to go after what you want; and if it doesn’t want you back, then so be it. It doesn’t deserve you anyway.” For my fans that the quote effect this song goes out to all of you the name of the song is ‘Why did you have to go?’ Tala was singing “Good night everyone thank you for coming to the best concert ever! That I’ve ever had.” Said Tala “I love you all” shouted Tala
(Off stage) “Hello Hade, how are you? Are you ready to go now? Did you like the concert? “Asked Tala excitedly.
“Hey Tala, I’m good and yes I am let’s go. I loved the concert your songs are the greatest as always.” said Hade.
“Good okay I agree let’s go and thank you, not all my songs are that great some are just practice songs I like to try to see who would like them and put them with quotes that relate to life and personal problems that all go through.” said Tala knowingly.
“Oh wow those quotes do relate to life perfectly and truly” said Hade.
“Yeah they do, Hade?” said Tala.
“Yes Tala? What is it?” asked Hade.
“Well I was wondering if you would like to come with me and the band for a tour we’re having all around the world?” asked Tala shyly.
“Oh well I would love to Tala!” Hade said excitedly “thank you (on the side quietly) yes!” said Tala.
They go out dancing and into the night Hade asks “Tala why did you ask me if I wanted to go with you and the band on your around the world tour?” “well I didn’t want to go just with my band mates and they said I could chose who I want to take and I like you and that’s why I asked you and being too far from you for too long I’ll be sad until I see you again . Does that answer your question Hade?” asked Tala.
“oh ok yes it does answer my question and I will go with you and the band on the tour and stay with you always whenever you need me around I’ll be there” said Hade quietly “thank you so much Hade, you are the best” said Tala even more quietly shyly with a little smile
“Why so quite Tala? And may I call you something other than Tala like darling or baby?” asked Hade.
“I’m just very shy but talking to you is so easy Hade and yes you can call me something other than my name. I like the one darling it sound sweet and very nice.” answered Tala.
“Ok Darling and that does sound very sweet and nice. May I say one more thing Darling?” said Hade.
“yes Hade what is it that you want to say?” asked Tala questionly “ well I wanted to say that you can call me something other than Hade but only you can call me that.” said Hade quietly
“ ok how about baby boy it’s sweet, nice and I like calling you my baby boy and I’ll only call you that no one else can call you that.” said Tala quietly
“That’s fine it’s nice and sweet and I like it 2, ok “said Hade
“Baby boy?” asked Tala
“yea Darling what is it” answered Hade “well tomorrow we have to leave for the tour and was wondering if you wanted to meet up with us or just start out and go with us tomorrow.” said Tala
“ I’ll go with you and the band tomorrow because it would hurt to be away from you for so long and it’ll be easier on me and maybe you too?” said Hade
“Yea ok and it will be easier on me too.” said Tala.
They go on the world tour along with Hade, Tala and the band play in every country and every town and city.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

BrandonTaylorsgirl said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:46 am

does this book have anything to do with vampires at all or is that just the title of the book?

writingcheetah7 said...

really neat idea, like i already told you :) keep up the writing!! isn't it fun?!

PS i really like the name 'Tala'!

angeloflife replied...

thanks i liked the idea. THe idea grew more  when new things happened and it seemed like it would fit in the story. :) I will it gives me a clamness and it's super fun.

PS thanks i though it was a good name when i picked it out for a school project.

PS your story and poem are awesome.

writingcheetah7 replied...
thank you!! :) what school project did you use the orignial idea for?

angeloflife replied...
ur welcome!! :) and the project i had the orignial idea was for a lang and lit writing project it was a short story nonfiction