Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Other Books > Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

Secert Under Cover Vampire Who's a well-Know Rock star

angeloflife
Summary: There's a Vampire girl her Name is Tala who plays in a Vamipre band her band is her own brother's. She has three brothers their names are Seth, Jaden and Aimer. They marry three human girls and have kids. Tala has six kids because inbetween she would become a half Vampire and then she would be a vampire again. She married to a guy named Hade. After 4 years they go their own way Tala gets remarried and has three more kids all of them are girls. THey live every where in North American. Hade moved to South American and disowned all of his kids. Tala's new husband heard about it and adopted all of them.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

BrandonTaylorsgirl said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:46 am

does this book have anything to do with vampires at all or is that just the title of the book?

writingcheetah7 said...

really neat idea, like i already told you :) keep up the writing!! isn't it fun?!

PS i really like the name 'Tala'!

angeloflife replied...

thanks i liked the idea. THe idea grew more  when new things happened and it seemed like it would fit in the story. :) I will it gives me a clamness and it's super fun.

PS thanks i though it was a good name when i picked it out for a school project.

PS your story and poem are awesome.

writingcheetah7 replied...
thank you!! :) what school project did you use the orignial idea for?

angeloflife replied...
ur welcome!! :) and the project i had the orignial idea was for a lang and lit writing project it was a short story nonfiction