New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

All Because of You: Saving Justin

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

The Besr 'Today Show' Question

The Next Morning (Still in Justin’s P.O.V.)
“Good morning beautiful.” I stretched out my arms putting one around Charlie.
“Thank you handsome.” I laughed right as my mom, Scooter, and my friends Chaz and Ryan came into my room.
“Aye! Ryan! Chaz! What are you doing here?” Charlie hopped off the bed and I held out my arms to get hugs from the both of them. I felt bad about being all excited, because Charlie must feel out of place.
“Chaz, Ryan this is
This last one is short but I will try to write the sequel as fast as I can. Thanks for reading!
Charlie. She found me right before I died.” Chaz and Ryan were both stunned but both gave Charlie a hug. They were huggers.
“Ya your mom called us and said you were found and that you were in good hands.” I looked at Charlie and she giggled. “And, she wanted us to come watch your interview.” Chaz is the talker. Ryan wasn’t
“Yup, what he said.” Ryan had a cheesy smile on his face and I laughed.
“Justin I talked with the doctor and he said you were free to go whenever you want to.” My mom handed me some clothes to change into. “It’s only six thirty so if we leave in a half hour, we could be right on time for your interview.” I okayed it and everyone leave my room so I could change. I just had to figure something out.
Charlie’s Point of View
We arrived at the ‘Today Show’ studio and were prepping for the interview when Justin pulled me aside into a dressing room. He held my hands and smiled.
“Look Charlie, you are a very special girl. And you know it. That’s why I like you. You’re different from other girls. Over the last few days I learned a lot about you. I need to ask you something.” Where’s Justin going? I thought we were just friends.
“What? You know you can ask me anything.”
“I know. Charlie Jessica Brown, will you go out with me?” I stopped, let go of Justin’s hands and sat down on a couch to think. He lifted my head and looked into my eyes.”
“I don’t know Justin. I don’t know.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

joesafina said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 8:57 am:
i want to read more why is there not more

shawtymanelova replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 9:48 pm :
sorry im working on getting more done. with a life like mine its kinda hard. if you have any suggestions though my ears are wide open.