New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

All Because of You: Saving Justin

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

The Finding

Still in Justin's POV
Fifteen minutes later the man finally stood up from the floor and turned on a light revealing an empty room with only a chair, blanket, large brown bag, and door. On the door hung two pairs of pants. One was mine and the other pair was the man’s. He let out all his frustration and anger on my weak, defenseless body. The man put on his pants, grabbed the bag and started to walk towards me.
“How ‘bout we go for a ride huh?” I stared at the ground knowing
This one is a little bit longer because of the song part.
there was nothing else for me to do.
The man shoved my head into the bag along with the rest of me. From there, he lifted me up and rested me on his shoulder. We must have left the room and were outside because of the cold air. A car engine started and I was thrown onto a hard, metal surface. My whole body ached in pain. These were probably going to be the last moments of my life. Life as Justin Bieber. I had everything I ever wanted. An excellent mother who gave up everything so I could sing. There’s also Scooter and my awesome team. They helped me pursue my dream as a singer. And finally, my fans. I love them so much. I don’t know where I would be without them.
The car started and I was now freezing to the bone because of the low temperature. It wasn’t that long until we took a sharp turn and came to a halt. The man stepped out of the truck, closed the door, and pulled down the back of the truck.
“You scared Bieber?” He sounded actually calm and relaxed for what he was doing. But I was scared. The man pulled me out of the truck bed and hoisted me over his shoulder. We walked down a rather steep hill that must be a ditch. From there, the man dropped me onto the cold, hard snow. The next thing I know it sounded like a gun. I was positive because of the click from the safety button. My death would be from a gunshot.
(Gunshot noise)
“Hahaha, nighty night Bieber.” The man walked away, jumped in his car, and drove as fast as he could to get away from the scene. In a matter of minutes I would no longer be able to see my mom, talk with Scooter and my team, and see all of the beautiful faces of girls who loved me. Wait? Where did I get shot anyway?
I franticly began to search for the gunshot wound. Sweat was dripping from m forehead. My hands came across a large hole in my leg. Suddenly my body switched into panic mode.
“Is anyone out there?”
No response. I was waiting to die. I want to end my life partially happy. Sing. Singing is ninety percent of my living, it will end that way.
* See I never thought that I could walk through fire.
I never thought that I could take the burn.
I never had the strength to take it higher,
until I reached the point of no return.

And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
It's my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (Make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up up up,
And never say never.

I never thought I could feel this power.
I never thought that I could feel this free.
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower.
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea.

And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
gonna give everything I have,
Cause this is my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
and never say never.
As I ended the song, I swore I was hearing something. Something like a bus. I tried to move but my hands were tied together too tight for me to escape. My eyelids were getting heavy. The inside of me was about to go to sleep and never wake up. I had no choice but, to give up.
“Goodbye Mom. I love you.” It was so hard to talk so I whispered those last five words, as I slowly started to drift away.

joesafina said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 8:57 am:
i want to read more why is there not more

shawtymanelova replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 9:48 pm :
sorry im working on getting more done. with a life like mine its kinda hard. if you have any suggestions though my ears are wide open.