All Because of You: Saving Justin

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

An Unusual Start

Charlie’s Point of View
“Charlie you’re going to miss the bus! Hurry, get up here.”
“Calm down Mom. Geez she will wait for me.” I roll my eyes as I walk out the door and head for the bus.
Yea, it’s another Monday. I get to wake up at five in the morning just to go to some place for seven hours. Then, I get around two hours worth to do. And after that, I have the opportunity to be in the same house with three bratty four year olds. Everything happening five days
The whole story is over 3,900 word so I'm breaking it down into small portions.
a week every week. Goody me!
I have fillers for my trash can of a life though. Yes, I have friends I’m not that desperate. My girls, they’re my excellent support system. They’re like a good fitting bra. Well supportive and snug. Back to my friends, I have 5 best friends, but, I’m not going to tell you about them yet. You can find out later.
My feet step upon the dirty, black, slushy steps to my source of transportation: A short bus. Not that I’m mental or anything it’s just that our bus is shorter than others; explaining the name. I am greeted by my humble, jolly bus driver Char. You gotta love Char, she always has a smile on her face and she gives us little treats on special occasions.
I find a seat; plop myself down, and look out the window. It’s frosted over because of the frigid winter nights. My breath melts the frost, revealing the moving scenery. All dark and white, very calming. So calming that I start to doze off, until Char turns on the light for someone to find a spot to sit. When the light finally turns off I am relieved. The bus takes a sharp turn and I know exactly where we are: Waters Edge Dr. As we proceed to turn around, my eyes notice something out of the ordinary. Even though it’s dark, I can see red snow and a rather large brown bag big enough for a person to fit into. I need to know what’s in that bag.
“Char,” I yell out. “I don’t feel good. Can I go outside for a bit? Hopefully my plan will work.
“Sure Charlie, make it quick.” I quickly walked out of the bus, and ran across the street to be awaited by the bag.
Justin’s Point of View (A few hours earlier leading up to the present)
“Get your filthy hands off me!” The skin on my wrists was starting to burn from the rope he was wrapping around them. I tried to break free, but I had no success. My body was suddenly being pushed into a chair.
“Ha, no one is coming to get you. Sit back and relax it’s just you and me boy.”
“Why did you do this? What the h#$! do you want from me?” Anger went from my brain to my foot. Without thinking I kicked the man in the stomach, and he fell to the floor. I instantly regretted it. My whole body was terrified. As soon as the man caught his breath and stood up, I closed my eyes to try to find my happy place.
“Don’t touch me. You touched me so I can touch you.”
“NO! Don’t!” I was trying to make the man struggle to grab me, when his large, dirty, strong hand grasped me at the waist. As a person I was now no longer to go on. I needed to let the man do what he wanted and hope for the best. I kept my eyes shut not letting them open.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

joesafina said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 8:57 am
i want to read more why is there not more

shawtymanelova replied...
sorry im working on getting more done. with a life like mine its kinda hard. if you have any suggestions though my ears are wide open.