A Tragic Love Story

Author's note: This is actually a 'text-story' my boyfriend and i wrote, and i formalized for a writing class.
Author's note: This is actually a 'text-story' my boyfriend and i wrote, and i formalized for a writing class.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

Chapter 1: His Story

I was walking across a large field. I had no idea where I was, or how I really got there. I heard the ocean in the distance, off to my left and slightly ahead of me. Suddenly I saw a girl walking towards the sound. She looks like she was searching for something. “Hey!” I yelled, waving and turning towards her. She stopped and looked at me. “What’s your name?” I ask, walking towards her. She turns and starts running again, faster this time. “Hey! Slow down!” I run, trying to catch up.
This is the first part of the first chapter from his perspective. Originally i planned to write the story featuring both sides at the same time, but that proved too difficult and i had a deadline. Comment to see more of his side!
Jeeze she’s fast. “Go away,” she yells over her shoulder. “Who are you?” I ask, breathless. “You don’t stand a chance out here.” She’s pulling ahead of me. “How do you know?” I pant, “We haven’t even met yet! Can you stop for a moment?” I bend over, panting harder. She keeps running ahead of me. S**t. “Wait! I just want to know who you are! Just stop! Please?” I start running towards her again. The sound of the waves is closer, and there’s a cliff coming up. “Stop following me.” She’s running towards the cliff, not even slowing down. “STOP!” I yell in surprise, “You’re going to fall!” “Just watch me!” She yells. A split second later she jumps over the edge, squealing in fear.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

endend1210 said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:42 pm:
...I don't understand how this book is top voted.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

You should resubmit this under the novels section since it is a novel and not a nonfiction book. I love it though

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" under the novels tab!

xX_so-confused_Xx replied...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:26 am :
Well i need to get around to writing "his" part, then it'll be more book-like lol