Ireland's Call

Author's note: I am in love with love stories. I wanted to write one of my own and also include my love of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I am in love with love stories. I wanted to write one of my own and also include my love of Ireland and the Irish people.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Gabe's Happily-Ever-After

SORRY! I know, another short chapter. Eventually I'll elongate it but this is my first run at it. This chapter ends my story (:
At that exact moment in time, Gabe was able to check off two out of three of his goals. Goal one was opening his own Irish based restaurant. Goal two, find and amazing woman and fall in love. Three, marry that amazing woman that he fell so hard in love with. Goal four, start a family, baby and all. Only one goal was left on his list.
After the wedding was over, Gabriel and Danielle left for the airport. Danielle finally got what she wanted. She met Gabe’s family, who also fell completely in love with the new addition to their family, and in love with the smallest addition that would soon join them. Danielle and Gabe were happy and couldn’t have asked for more. Life was finally going the way that they had always been searching for. And they were home, home in Ireland.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!