How To Be Popular

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to brake them up but yet now i know he wasn't worth any of my time, heres to you dude!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

Chapter Five: Change

It was Saturday. Boy the week went by fast. Witch meant it was time for shopping. Which I hate! But now that I have the book I can dress Like Stephanie, the main character, dressed and gain popularity. Yet I haven’t finished the book I think she ends up being popular and is the hottest girl in the school and gets her crush. So I took the book with and chose what I want from the book and buy the stuff from it that’s in style and I must say there was a lot of stuff at Aeropostal and Hollister that
This is a hairstyle i got and i did wear that outfit i mentioned. i don't shop at Hollister though.
was in style.
And I took the advice from the book and applied it. Witch was shoes must match the outfit. And I tried on my black Aeropostal shirt with my black stretch pants and black convers. And then I noticed my hair. It was to wavy! I had to get my hair done. Then on Sunday I went to my hair dressers place and I got my hair straightened and layered. I just loved it! All I have to say is on Monday all the popular girls better watch out! Because Justine has changed and she is ready to do what the book says.

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!