Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Other Books > How To Be Popular

How To Be Popular

GamerGirl
How To Be Popular
Summary: How to be Popular is about a girl named Justine(yes my name)Struggle through popularity and if she can get the boy of her dreams from her worst nightmare. And maybe get some killer outfits. But the popularity pack could be stronger. But the choice is all up to her in this short book one of How To Be Popular.

TimexxFlies said...
It needs work. A lot. It has a good plot, but needs work.

KiraVogt2896 said...
haha nevermind, I found it! You're writing is really good so far! :)

KiraVogt2896 said...
Im sorry, but where is the rest of the book?

Aduke9 said...
May 19, 2012 at 8:37 pm:
Never mind. I got help on forums. Great story, by the way.

Aduke9 said...
May 6, 2012 at 8:40 pm:
The book won't let me get any farther than the first chapter.

iloverontoomuch said...
This is very cute, and I can tell you wrote it quiet a bit ago, I wrote a story like this except I was 13 :) It's called Infinity and Me But not about popularity :D This is kinda sad if parts of it did happen to you though

babysteps said...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 10:15 am:
This was a sweet book! I really enjoyed it, A nice easy read!:)

country_chick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well, I enjoyed this. Quick and to the point. All tied together with a happy ending? Perfect. I think this was pretty good if I must say so. I'm having trouble beginning my book. Everyone keep an eye out. It's going to be called: In Time for Christmas. So excited!!! :P

Mystiecub said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:24 am:

This was an alright book, though it was a little short for my liking. I think you could have extended the text to make each chapter more than about three paragraphs. Perhaps you could add a bit more imagery and detail? Also, this seemed a little rushed; like you just typed it up without looking over it. As a writer, that is a very bad idea :/

As mentioned, there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. I don't need to review that.

I can believe that something like this would ... (more »)

Clear_Skies said...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:06 am:
This has a great storyline! It's a really good book, but there's a lot of spelling mistakes. Some of the popular people's reactions when she starts coming to school with a new look seem a bit unrealistic. It's a really good book, though,  and I loved the ending.

country_chick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 5:44 pm :
actually it isn't unrealistic. It's happened to me. All I did was show up with a cute little outfit and all of a sudden attention. All the girls glared and cussed at me to stay away. But who cares what they say? What's that song? Your beautiful no matter what they say? isn't that wat it says? This seems to be the theme here :)

GLee_LuverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:23 am:
Wow, I agree, if you touch this up a bit, It would be awesome.

Evan97 said...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:42 am:
So is anyone going to stop saying how bad spelling is and say weather the story line was good or not? Just A Question. 

LADY-BUGG replied...
Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:51 am :
Your right someone really needs to compliment it. i think its very interesting, what about you. do you like it.

emilybwrites said...
wow tthis was pretty good! please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment/rate :)

Danealle said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 2:49 pm:

This is good, but you need to work on your technical skills. Other then that your life would make a good movie! lol

Check out my non-fiction book "Even Though"

diamd123738 replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:27 pm :
so true!!!...lol

C.N.Red said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 6:51 pm:
Wait...is this real?!?!

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:09 pm:
I have to tell you, the summary sounded a lot like several chick flicks that I've heard of before. 

Alon_Freebird said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:06 am:
i didn't read it. but i'm wondering if this was really published.. is this?