Depth Over Distance

Author's note: Hillary T enjoys habitually marveling at the little things life carries. Here is here deep...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Hillary T enjoys habitually marveling at the little things life carries. Here is here deep perspective in light stories and poems.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 Next »

A Pull to the Flow

Life fascinates me most of the time. We strive and stress; suffer and accept. But what we’ve all forgotten to do was stop. Stop to feast through another’s mindset. Maybe even for a minute of your time to read what I have to say. Because we’ve all had our skids and our ascents, but most of the time, I’m careening here and there; Careening up to my ascension. And maybe there is an end to the old sidewalk down the empty road, or maybe the sky cries bitter tears when humanity has lost it
I would like to say that some words may not be capitalized on purpose because of what I am trying to emphasize. This applies to all of my chapters. Thank you!!
all. Maybe you can’t find a bandage to hide your bruised cuts, or your favorite book of reads is under the bed after years of trailing dust around your feet. Maybe you’re feeling scattered, disoriented, and hungry for some unconventional stories. But what I do know is…
… that you are at the right whereabouts; that you have unmistakably stumbled into the palms of my mentality.
Because I am here to introduce you to my sweet disposition, and the rare ingenuity of the deepest, darkest hours of my time- tucked away and veiled through clouded silhouette. Because I want to emphasize that distance is worthless if you simply have no depth beneath your bones.

This is my story.
A book of heavy stories and poems for a light soul.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 Next »