The Struggles of Tay

Author's note: I wanted to help others. I know how it feels to feel alone. Others shouldn't feel that way. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wanted to help others. I know how it feels to feel alone. Others shouldn't feel that way. I didn't write this for pity. I wrote it for others to get hope and inspiration.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Introduction

Life has always been a little more difficult for me. Don’t get me wrong it could be worse. I’m seventeen though and I am just now figuring out some of my life. Don’t get me wrong I know there are millions of pieces to my life I just will have to work through the years putting together. See, I think of life as a mystery. As a puzzle not even the world’s biggest genius can discover.
I mean think of all the philosophy, science, psychology, mathematics, literature, and the past, the present, and the future. We will never figure out life. I don’t think you figure it out until you’re on your death bed sharing your experiences and thoughts as your last words with the people who mean the most to you. Do we even have it right then? Think about it. Some of you may not be religious, but I’m Baptist. Even reading the Holy Bible I just can’t figure out the meaning of life.
So, I am sharing the seventeen years almost eighteen years of experience that I have with the readers of this book. Not mistakes because you can’t live in regret, you can only move forward and do better.
Trust me, because I learned the hard way. Through tears and smiles I promise you will make it through. I’m working on it, but the sunlight is there.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »