Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The day!

Chapter 1 : The Day
“PARKER WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” It was a nice warm summer day. Parker and Jessica were playing hide and seek in the woods around the corner from their house. They were neighbors and both 6th graders at West Dale Elementary School in Manhattan, New York. Jessica was trying to find Parker and could not even catch a sight of him. “Parker I give up I have spent one hour looking for you I give up you can come out now.” yelled Jessica! Finally, when Parker did not come out she discovered Parker had gone missing. Jessica ran through the woods towards their house… A the sudden she stumbled over something. She looked back to find Parker’s school bag with one of his shoes with blood on them. Jessica ripped open his back pack only to find three bright green pieces of paper with pictures of Parker being strapped into a chair. Jessica started running even faster now. Finally she made it to his house. “Hello is anyone here”. She heard voices from the kitchen so she ran in to find Parker's mom Linda… Jessica said crying “Linda, Parker and I was playing hide and go seek in the woods and all the sudden he disappeared then I saw his back pack with one of his shoes and his shoe has blood on it.” Parker’s mother immediately called 911. Jessica ran back into the woods and heard the small, sad, crying voice of the one that she loved so much. Soon sirens covered the sound of the crying. Next thing that Jessica knew was the two detectives of the NYPD squad named Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler was racing to her. “Hey detectives he is crying I hear him I just don’t know where he is” screamed Jessica. All the sudden Jessica overheard a man’s voice yelling “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHO HAVE YOU TOLD? YOU DESERVE TO DIE RIGHT NOW!” The two detectives heard the man yell the same words so they took off running with their guns pointed ahead of them. Jessica saw something ahead, a cabin or something she couldn’t place what it was. She raced off towards it .Finally she saw what it was. A cabin! A boy! A boy strapped in a chair! Parker! Parker with his mouth duck tapped…Soon the police saw what Jessica saw. They raced past her and straight into the cabin where Parker was laying with a gunshot wound to his knee cap. Jessica was crying harder now to see the one she loved in pain. She
knew she had to go make sure he was okay so she ran up with the detectives to the cabin!
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »