Serendipidy

Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.
Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »

Homes

By the time I was five, I consistently alternated between living with my mom and my dad. When I was eight, my dad made a deal with my mom: if he could have me all weekdays during the school year to ensure I would get to school on time, my mom could have the summers with me. So I spent my summer before third grade with my mom. When I went back to my dad’s, we had moved to a home in Stevensville and I was starting third grade at Lone Rock School. Life was going well. I was growing accustomed to my new school and life with my dad and stepmom. I was, dare I say it, probably the most content and stable I had ever been in my life. But of course my mom couldn’t let that last.

KiraVogt2896 said...
this was so good to read! I'm happy that you shared this! :) <3

imperfection said...
This is really good! Really interesting! I think you should go back and add more memories that you have, and talk about how you feel that those experiences have contributed to who you are today. Also, I think you should change the title. *Serendipity sounds sort of like the title of a love story to me. But otherwise, great memoir! Just make it a book!