Inside the Mind of a Bastard Child

Author's note: I want to write this to free others to tell their stories and to encourage them that they are not...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I want to write this to free others to tell their stories and to encourage them that they are not on this earth alone and destitute. No matter what hand you are dealt in this life you can make it if you really want. Even when you feel you have failed or feel like you are stuck in one place, useless, alone, untalented, unqualified for success, undeserving of love or any other label you can slap on yourself you are nothing short of perfectly designed. Each and every person has a story to share and if we all shared ours we would break down the walls that isolate us in our pain and see that maybe this world was created to be more then a holding cell imprisoning us into a life of meaninglessness.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9

New Chapters

A big black women meets us at the door
We will be staying here for a couple days
She isn't very nice
The house is extremely stuffy and uncomfortable
They hand us gift bags with sponges, soaps, and toothbrushes
Tomorrow we will pick up a few other essentials and then go back to Lompoc the day after
We will stay in a half-way house there

We walk into this cramped house
Kids are sneering from every direction
The room we are in has four girls
This crazy boy is in the room next door
He tells us we will always be here
I hope he is wrong

It isn't too bad here
As the days pass we play board games
The kids at school mock me
They think I am a freak
They mock my father's death
So really this half-way house is nice
We go swimming next door and have sleep overs there
We go to the real pool and play games outside
This is my safe-haven sometimes from the cruelty of children
Rachael knows a girl whose mom might want us to live with them
We will go and check out their home soon
I hope that boy in the other rooms stops trying to see Rachael shower

First Family
The Grants
The Grants have taken us in
They live on Greensworth Place
The mother walks around naked
Her hair is bleached yellow blond
All her hair
She wears black, gold and white spandex when she does wear clothes
She has a vizor on her all the time
Giant sunglasses with crystals block her eyes
Flip flops are her choice of clothes
Her beach wear is a gold one piece
She drives a 1959 cadillac named Bessie
She walks around with a cigaret in her mouth and a box of chardonnay
Her teeth are yellow
She is eccentric and flips out something awful
She never eats
She cries all night in the bathroom

Chapter Summaries

If you are interested in my book I will finish the concept. I only made a book proposal but I would love to finish it. I know it is a little obscure but I hope you enjoy it. Below is the summery of the rest of the book. Chapter Summaries 1)The adventurers of my first family the Grants. The Grants enjoyed walking around their house naked, they hated my sister and use to send her out of the house, and they could not adopted us because the mother turned out to be a pill popper. The mother used to dress her daughter, Rachael and I in matching costumes. The mother of the house used to marry her dogs, she never ate and would yell at the slightest indiscretion. 2)After the Grants my sister and I moved in with Justine and Tina a lesbian couple. They had two kids, Mayia and Atty. 3)The Andar's house was the third family we stayed with. They we very legalistic, and used to cut my sister's underwear in piece because they were “inappropriate.” 4)The Simmons were the fourth family we lived with. They had five family members. It was a difficult fit because in all of the confusion I let my mind become consumed with the idea that they did not love us and it was only confirmed to me when they did not adopt. It may sound crazy but as I lived with them despite their attempts at being my family I knew it wasn't home. They did their best and I learned so much from them but God had something else in mind. They supported me, housed me, kept me safe, and loved me, but labels, lies, and rejection were so much a part of me it was hard to figure out how things really were. It was while living with this family that I started seventh grade. I had my first boyfriend, heartbreak, and kiss. Rachael was a freshman in high-school getting in a ton of trouble. We both began o get involved in Church, and lastly, we met my adoptive family and began to interact with them. 5)I moved toward the end of my seventh grade to Pennsylvania from California to be adopted by the Weibels. I began my first venture in public school, I got bullied out, I ran into the idea of friends and guys, I tried to balance church obligations and I met my wild child best friend. I started to homeschooling and I lost my way. 6)As high school started I was depressed and I tried to kill myself. I had a major falling out with my best-friend and school. I found my identity in Christ. 7)Sophomore year I met my new best friend Megan. I began to know my relationship with God and than continued by own boy drama. I broke the heart of the greatest young man I have ever known, and I dated someone very different from me. This is my year of discovery. I fail, succeed and change in this year. 8)My junior year started in a beautiful place. I knew myself, and I was ready to take on anything. I meet a boy who came into my life like a hurricane. I got to know him, finally thought I knew what a love was like, and best of all he partnered with my faith. I grew in my faith and my studies went extremely well. Before the year was over though I ended up alone, my boyfriend turned out to be a demon possessed freak. I lost everything I had ever loved, my friends, my faith, and my virginity (he raped me.) 9)My senior year is in the process of concluding. I have been piecing my life back together and trying to discover what the point of my life has been. I want the people of this world to know that their stories are important, influential, and completely necessary for the healing of other people. There may not seem to be a reason but I am alive, I have a purpose through God, and it is possible to make the right choices. I am going to college, I have straight A's, I have met incredible people, I have plans, and I have found that sharing my story, my hurts, my joys, and my thoughts have been able to let me connect with people and know them in way I would otherwise not be able to
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9