Best Friends to Lovers

Chapters:   1 2 Next »

How They Met

Kathrine was roaming through her messages on her phone, which she did every night to see if anyone texted her. She found a message from someone she didn't know and read it in her head with a weird look on her face. It was from a guy, a cute guy as a matter of fact. His name was Harry and all the the message said was “hey”, although she knew she shouldn't answer it, she did hoping for an adventure. She was the kind of girl who never got in trouble or took risks, but what she doesn’t know is that guy will change her life forever with just a single reply from her. She responded and waited for a response back from him just staring at her phone until she heard a buzz from her phone. She quickly picked up her phone and her heart was racing to see what he replied. They talked all night and her heart fluttered with every message she sent and had received from him. She had a smile on her face the whole time, she has really bad depression and this night was really what she needed. They talked every night and even talked on the phone, he made her laugh and just plain happy. He cared for her, but she cared for him more than he would ever know. The distance never mattered for her, but to him it was everything. She always left hints to him that she liked him he never caught on until he pulled a prank on her that made her cry. He acted like his mom when she texted him saying that he had died, she had tears streaming down her face and her heart dropped and shattered. That night he realized how much she actually cared for him and that she would risk her life for him, even though she never actually met him. Eventually she told him she liked him and ended up heartbroken. He liked someone else that had a boyfriend and to be honest didn’t want an LDR (Long distance relationship). She felt her heart drop down to the bottom of her chest, she had to admit it hurt bad. It took her a couple days to “get over him” as she said. Although what she didn't realize was that she never really got over him she just thought she did, but her heart hadn’t gotten over him. They still were best friends as she wasn’t going to let that incident ruin their friendship. They had gotten closer over the weeks and her heart slowly came back together with love from him. She knew they would never be together and she was okay with that, as long as he was and stayed her best friend for the rest of eternity..at least she hoped so.

Chapters:   1 2 Next »