New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Misadventures of a Teenage Girl

Author's note: Everybody has their own story. This is mine.
Author's note: Everybody has their own story. This is mine.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Chapter 1

I was walking down the hall, flinching at the sound of every door slamming. I was just waiting for the daily torment to begin.
All of a sudden, I was slammed into the wall by a girl named Jeanette. “Whore. She doesn’t even know how to walk right.” As she walked away all of her friends laughed at her insult. I sat there for a while, trembling, desperately trying to regain my cool. You’re fine Emma. Don’t let them know they hurt you. You can’t let them win. I slowly stood up and
This is the beginning of the end.
brushed the dust off my jeans. I wouldn’t let them win. I couldn’t.
The next day it seemed that all my tormentors had suddenly joined forces. They followed me around talking about me obnoxiously loud.
“I wonder why Emma is such a slut. She’s not even pretty.” Jeanette said.
“Yeah, she’s just some fat ugly b****.” Her friend added.
“I heard she gave it up to her last boyfriend. But then she thought he wasn’t good enough for her. Dumb whore, couldn’t even keep her pants on.” Another added.
I couldn’t control the tears flowing from my eyes. They had done it. They pushed me over the edge. I wanted to turn around and tell them to shut up, but I couldn’t. It was like I was paralyzed. All I could do was stay there and listen.
“Why is she so easy? I bet she gives it up to every guy she meets. Maybe we should buy her a chastity belt for Christmas.” Jeanette said. All her friends laughed in approval.
“That wouldn’t help much. I heard she does oral too. At least she won’t get pregnant, unless she already is!” the girl grabbed me and turned me around. “Look at me you whore!” she saw my tear filled eyes and this egged her on even more. “Aww the slut’s crying. It’s the hormones, huh? You just couldn’t keep it in your pants!” then she pushed me to the floor.
I was fed up with this abuse. I just couldn’t take it anymore. “Stop it. Why won’t you just shut up for once?” I said as I stood up.
“Why don’t you make me?” she said as she pushed me. I tried to walk away not wanting to get in a fight, but she wouldn’t let me.
She grabbed my arm and shoved me into the railing. “Oh, you don’t want to fight? Don’t be a pussy!” She said as she threw me to the side. She smacked my face as soon as I got up. “Fight you little slut. Fight!” she came towards me ready to hit me again when the bell rang.
She looked at me with pure disgust. “You got lucky b****. Next time you won’t be so lucky.” And then she left.
I sat there unmoving. She was going to hurt me no matter what. If not today, it’d sure be tomorrow. I didn’t know what to do.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Lia D. said...
I loved it so far :D but for some reason the website or my computer isn't letting me go to the next chapter :(