Galloping Hills Academy 1 part 1

Author's note: some content not sutible for kids under the age of 14
Author's note: some content not sutible for kids under the age of 14  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Know Going Back Now

My roomates and I unpacked and talked the whole time. We talked about horses classes and our hometowns. We discovered we all like the show McLeods Daughters and we watched four episodes of my DVDS.
"I'm hungery want to go to dinner?" Katelynne suggested.
"Um, I guess so." I said reluctantly. I was a littel afraid of going out of the dorm but I didnt want them to know that. I didnt want to look like a chicken. We walked out of the dorm and acroos campus to the cafeteria. The old stone building looked spectacular up close. We walked inside and I was amazed at the buaety of the old building. We walked to the line and I got spaghetti and meatballs with a sprite.I didn't feel like eating much.
"Let's go sit over there." Sadie pointed to a table in the back. Thank god. We walked across the cafeteria and we passed the girl from the stable. I made a mental note to ask Katelynne and Sadie who she was. When we sat down I looked around in amazment.
"Who is that girl with dark brown, straight hair?" I asked.
"That's Isabelle. She rides, you want to stay away from her. She will do whatever it takes to be the best in the arena. Sadie answered.
We finished eating our food and as we ate I zoned out thinking about what she might do. I pictured her stealing Justin and hiding him somewhere that he could get hurt. It was enough to make me start sweating just thinking about what could happen. For the first time since my parents left I realized there was know going bac