13 Ways to Survive 8th Grade

Author's note: I went to a program called Odyssey, which is a gifted center, and had a tough time getting...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I went to a program called Odyssey, which is a gifted center, and had a tough time getting through 8the grade with all thee immense struggles that occurred. I wrote this to help thee next batch of kids.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Have Friends and Hang out with them!!

We all hear that being popular is pointless and for the most part, that’s correct. You don’t want to be friendless either. I figure that if you are nice to people, have some close friends that you can call and hang out with, and have the ability to be independent, you will have the greatest time. To go through middle school needing a boy or girlfriend, is a) stressful, and b) unhealthy. I will further indulge in this topic in survival guide tip number four. When you are sad or happy or just need a shoulder to lean on, it really helps to have at least a few close friends. As my friends say, “When times get rough, have friends that you can get in massive cake fights with!” Cake fights truly are the best. Those close friends allow you to be able just be crazy and forget about everything stressful and complicated.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!