Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Academic > The other side of my sister

The other side of my sister

Mysterygirl3
The other side of my sister
Summary: Like any other story this one may be common to most people and if you were to ask them how the story goes they would tell you everything including all the others that go together with it .
Cinderella a very old but common story and movie to almost everyone : with all the other different types that have been made, I’m sure almost everyone whose watched it can tell you the beginning, climax, and end.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

LiraDaeris said...
The story seems to be doing alright, but the presentation is all over the place. When a new character speaks, they get a new paragraph. Also, in introductions, veer away from "Hello! I'm bladebla and I'm going to tell you why my life sucks!" kind of introductions. There is a very very small niche where these can actuall work, and it is usually a children's show setting. Also grammar was off. I only get down about this because presentation is key to writing a good book, and ... (more »)

Mysterygirl3 replied...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:56 am
Thanks for the helpful feedback i'll work on that..

Yolo22 said...
i like peaches

Mysterygirl3 said...
i would like to know if i should post another chapter or chapters please let me know 

midgetgrrl replied...
Mar. 12, 2013 at 11:49 am
u cut it at a huge cliffhanger! make another chapter! go go go go go! XD

Mysterygirl3 replied...
i made another charpter and i hope you like this one even tho its kinda different but same everything but anyways i hope you do like it.

nikki1 replied...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:26 am
oh my god i want to read more. this is truly outstanding!