A representation of woodcuts carved by teens. | Teen Ink

Woodcuts

This month's most popular Woodcuts

Other Woodcuts

By DuriChick SILVER
Pekanbaru, Other
DuriChick SILVER, Pekanbaru, Other

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you - but trusting them enough not to.

and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

"Close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open" -Bridge to Terabithia
"If I've learned anything, it's that my mascara isn't waterproof." -Sammie Jameston (Mascara Isn't Waterproof)
"When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve."

Sadie_L BRONZE, Farnhamville, Iowa

“Wouldn't life be perfect if sweatpants were sexy, Monday mornings were fun, junk food didn't make you fat, girls didn't cause drama, boys weren't so confusing, nothing was regrettable, you didn't ever lose the people you love, friendships didn't fade, and g o o d b y e s only meant till tomorrow??”

By Caroline Colan
Readfield, Maine
Caroline Colan, Readfield, Maine
DuriChick SILVER, Pekanbaru, Other

DuriChick SILVER, Pekanbaru, Other

DuriChick SILVER, Pekanbaru, Other

Lorraine Schlabach SILVER, Kerby, Oregon
superswim_19 PLATINUM, Grand Haven, Michigan

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare