Home > Art / Photo > Woodcuts > Dark Water Ship

Dark Water Ship

Report abuse
Description:
Wood burning of a ship in rough waters
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:15 pm:
Incredibly elaborate and creative. Bravissima, this is such a beautiful woodcut! Keep at 'em!! :D 

Thanks4theTradgedyIneedIt4myArtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 11:15 pm:
Just awesome I really love it

fadingintograyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is awesome! The details are great!

theredheadedbookworm said...
May 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm:
This is sooooo amazing!!! You are such a good artist!!!! I love it so much!!!

writesomethingalwaysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm:
Beautiful! That would be hard to do.....

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks classic.