Home > Art / Photo > Woodcuts > Dark Water Ship

Dark Water Ship

Report abuse
Description:
Wood burning of a ship in rough waters
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Katie K. said...
today at 4:50 pm
Wow. How do you do this?

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6 at 4:15 pm
Incredibly elaborate and creative. Bravissima, this is such a beautiful woodcut! Keep at 'em!! :D 

Thanks4theTradgedyIneedIt4myArtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 11:15 pm
Just awesome I really love it

fadingintograyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is awesome! The details are great!

theredheadedbookworm said...
This is sooooo amazing!!! You are such a good artist!!!! I love it so much!!!

writesomethingalways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful! That would be hard to do.....

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks classic.