For Mom This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Birthday present for my mom 6/13/12

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Bloody-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love this painting. its beatiful. i just really love this painting!

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so creative and beautiful!

LongLazyDays55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am:
That's SO pretty! I love it! Congrats on getting an Editor's Choice! :D

LaviniaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 4:11 pm :
thank you so much!!

noblenic said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:41 pm:
This is great

Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:22 pm :
thanks! :)