Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Cerebral Dysfunction

Cerebral Dysfunction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
"I reject your reality and substitute it for my own." Lots of work went into this one. enjoy. Painted/drawn on a sheet of cardboard, approximately 11x14"

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
My brain officially is starting to dysfunction after seeing this magnificent artwork. My mind is blown!

monochromatic said...
thats amazing! how long did it take to complete?

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:13 am
Calasaurus, you are a really amazing artist. I am sure you hear that all the time, and you should. :) When I first saw your work I iotically jumped to the conclusion that you were using photoshop or something, but I do realize that you're an honestly talented artist. Keep up the good, great, incredible, etc. work! Also, can you give a link to your Deviant Art? Pretty please? I need to see more!

countrygirl28This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is incredible!! Awesome job.

Calasaurus_Rex said...
No I don't im 17 and just graduated high school :)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I hope you don't mind my asking, but do you attend an art school?

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
No I don't I'm 17 and just graduated high school last week :)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, congratulations! ^-^ Well, you have, as they say, "mad skillz," at any rate. :P

ironsidegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Stunning detail and coloring <3

CaliDreamer24 said...
This is pretty amazing! Keep it up!