Flame

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

ElkieLionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:47 pm:
Cool, I love the title!

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome watercolor! I love the colors pink and orange- they always seem to blend together. They make your picture so tropical especially with the type of flower. Check out my work, and tell me what you think. Thanks and keep up the great work:)

WaterrGirl23 said...
simply beautiful it takes my breathe away!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 pm:
Beautiful! Your use of color is astounding in this drawing :) Very well done!

Sarah D. said...
This is amazing!

Fashionista828This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 18, 2009 at 8:18 am :
Thanks!! ;-)

Sarah D. replied...
Oct. 18, 2009 at 12:10 pm :
You're welcome!