~Flux This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
"looking within oneself, you never know what you might rediscover" Mixed media on watercolor paper. 100% traditionally drawn, no computer effects added.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:43 am
Your work never disappoints! The image is impeccably, well done~

C.K.Snow said...
I love the color! This is an amazing water color!

BlueWillow said...
When I look at this watercolor I see bits and pieces of what I see inside of myself. You did a great job in portraying that.

RedInk92 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:30 am
this is truly beautiful. never seen watercolors used like this before. it inspires me to try my hand at watercolors and i hate them. this is really amazing.