~Flux This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
"looking within oneself, you never know what you might rediscover" Mixed media on watercolor paper. 100% traditionally drawn, no computer effects added.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
*mouth drops for an hour* O...M...G... Are you a teenager? Or Picasso or Monet or someone else reincarnated? 

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 5 at 11:39 am
EXACTLY!! Are you, like, the complete god/goddess of Modern Zeitgeist Art From Hencefoward, All Kowtow in Furious Awe?! =D Beautiful. Stunning. Way too amazing for its own good, and I cannot get around the fact this was not done by the computer. Bravissima to the tops.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The eyes are beautiul! 

monochromatic said...
wow thats so reative! and again - I love the eyes!

Randamu said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 10:15 am
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Josika.Nav said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:23 am
so cool! how long did it take you?

zebrastripe13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is amazing! you are such a talented artist!! 

leelee1373 said...
This is amazing! It must have taken you awhile!! The way every detail is perfect. Watercolor is sometimes hard to work with also/

DudetteBrunette said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:19 am
The colours used within this piece are electrifying! The whole theme of the painting and the way everything seems to just explode on the page is fantastic, this is beautiful! :)

Pumpkinscout said...
This is awesome!!! Great job getting in the mag! :)

monochrome123 said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:39 am
A magnificent piece with such precise detail and vivid colors to mix in with the monochrome tints and shades.

alyssamarie101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow that is amazing I wish I could do something like this, you should be honored to have a talent like this :)

firecleansed said...
The overuse of colors usally takes away from the overall quality of a peice but the use of bright colors tamed with the black black and white space around it creates a wonderful contrast. Excellent peice

TouchOfARose said...
This is definitely one of my favorites, the colors and shapes just keep catching my eye. I love all of your work, it's so beautiful and stunning!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
....Why. WHY IS EVERYTHING YOU DO SO AWESOME. o_o

Fia-fia said...
THIS IS ALIVE! Its really inspirational and fun. A creative and amazing piece of work, simply lovely yet complicated. It expresses so much, and you should be proud. Thank you!! :)

Nayanika said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:25 am
ohh.. .... do i see a 'shankh' in her hands.... and some of the script down there is definitely 'devnagri'.... sanskrit or hindi maybe.....feels nice to see that bits of it are inspired from my culture :-)..... where did u get the inspiration to add those.... please tell me, i am dying to know..... oh BTW, the art is worth more than a million praises...

Sparkora said...
I love this so much I keep coming back to it! I swear, I've looked at it fifty times by now:) I love your use of multiple mediums:)

3va101 said...
what did you use????

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Watercolor, tempra paint, pens, colored pencils, ink, etc