Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Field of Gold

Field of Gold This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
By the 2ooth sunflower... i was pulling my hair out.:P

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I've never been published before! This is so cool.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing~ I wanna live inside the painting.

lulu said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:14 am

only one word to describe

AMAZING!!

SkimKimchi said...
                        Wow!!

Illiterate said...
I don't like sunflowers and this is still a favorite.

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thats a real compliment. Thank you

Lynn727 said...
amazing! its so detailed!

alicia said...
I love sunflowers! Beautiful!

Anna96 said...
This is amazing! It's so perfect.

Siddhanta said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:29 am
very good use of prespective... liked it..keep it up.

lililili said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:07 am
You must have so much patience! This proves how deticated you are. Dont ever stop.

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I bet you were bald after your masterpiece. The first thing I though, was wow, amazing patience skills right there. But nice work, if you've ever heard of Sting, there's a song called fields of gold and the setting of the lyrics describe your watercolor painting.

Almost, but i still had some hair left :P I love that song. Thanks for your comment  

mynameisgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is beautiful and must require a lot of patience. i am in awe!

Thank you so much :)