Petra

Report abuse
By , Zarqa, AZ
Description:
I visited Petra (which is one of the seven wonders of the world)a couple of years ago, and was inspired to paint this. Its not my best, but gives great memories
Tags: landscapes

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

CreativeGenius said...
I went there to! But I'm from the USA so that's a bigger deal for me. :)  You did the cliff wall very well, and all the colors are great and I love the horses,  but the treasury is a little out of proportion, from this view you should only be able to see the bottom and part of the top, and it looks kind of squashed.  But I love the values and lighting.

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I lived in the US my whole life, but we're just living in jordan for a while for my dads job, so it was a big deal for me too :P I did this a long time ago when i'd just started painting. Its so beautiful, ill probably paint a new another one.