Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Sailing on a dream

Sailing on a dream

Report abuse
Description:
This is sort of abstract. I just went crazy with the colors. :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gorgeous! I had to do a double take because the water looks so realistic. Keep painting! You truly have a talent!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Soooo pretty! Love every aspect

Julia S. said...
Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:15 am
i really like the different colors in the water!  

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I LOVE THIS. i like the simple silhouette of the sail boat and the colors of the sky and the ocean and the waves and the lines (horizon line, clouds, waves) and it's so interesting and, yes, abstract, and it reminds me of children's books and imagination and dreams-- a well picked title.

rileyroo said...
i love this!!!

moe1 said...
lovely painting. You've got a unique style

SmallOne said...
i love the boats reflection in the water it is such and amazing picture. i have loked at your other pictures and they are all fantastic. your art is one of my favorites on the website.

RegretsOfSam said...
I wish I could sail on all my dreams.  Then I could dive in when I wanted.  Right now, I feel as though everything is slipping away.

deee said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:03 am
So pretty!

katier said...
I love the concept. Sailing on a dream....

JustDreaming said...
how beautiful. i just love it