New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Plumeria

Report abuse
Description:
A beautiful plumeria flower that I found when I was in Guam a couple of years ago. It is really drawn with watercolor pencils, but I didn't know what other category to put it in. I entered this picture in...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 11:14 am:
That is really pretty! I love drawings and paintings of flowers and this one is beautiful! Great job! :)

SaddleShoeGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm :
Thank you! This is the first colored pencil drawing that I did. 

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:25 pm :
You are welcome! Really, this is your first one? Well, great job and keep making more!! :)