New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > letting thoughts go

letting thoughts go

Report abuse
Description:
This is actually a self portrait that surprisingly looks a lot like me as it's only my second one. The face is not watercolors, (it's pencil and charcoal), but the hair is done completely in watercolor.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:12 pm:
This is really good! I like how the hair is the only thing coloured. :)

iamAbelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 8:11 am :
Thank you!! :]

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:27 pm:
This is gorgeous, and I can very much recodnize the resemblence from your video.

Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm :
Aw, thank you so much! :) It means so much to me.