Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Keeper of the Keys

Keeper of the Keys

Report abuse
Description:
I LOVE fairies!
Tags: fairy keys

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2011 at 6:00 am:
Souhaite que je pourrais faire un travail d'art, comme ça.  :DD

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 12, 2011 at 4:52 pm :
Merci! Je vous remercie de vos aimables paroles!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm :

(: French is such a beautiful language.

May 13, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
Yeah. I can't really speak it...but I can google translate! :P

May 14, 2011 at 10:14 am :
Oh................

May 15, 2011 at 9:01 am :
I wish I could, though. I chose to learn spanish instead so that I could go on mission trips to places in central america. I haven't yet, though. Es una lastima que Yo no todavia use el espanol para una razon!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 11:19 pm :
Emily, the google translate comment just cracks me up XD

Aamna said...
May 8, 2011 at 5:36 pm:
this is really a beautiful piece of art. I love how her dress stands out. The fairy-tale feeling this painting creates is awesome. Keep up the great work!

May 13, 2011 at 5:40 pm :
thank you :)))