New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

.:Hat:.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture a drew with watercolor pencils and colored pencils. I used a reference from a New York Times womens fashion magazine. Hope you like it!!!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 6:22 am:
Wow, this is good.

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This deserves to get published!! This is definitely one of the most gorgeous pieces of work I have ever seen!

Carlie said...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:01 pm:
WOW! This is soooooo pretty!

alwaysandforeveranartist said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 7:08 pm:
This is really, really amazing! I work with watercolor pencils too, it's not easy to get everything just right. But this is truly breathtaking! You have real talent.

SquirrelGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 7:39 pm :
aww thanks so much!

KaitiBee said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:59 pm:
Really awesome!!

Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:27 pm :
Thank-you!!!