Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Heaven's Eternal Image

Heaven's Eternal Image This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Challenge Create an image that moves our thoughts to the past. Imagery is important in this work. I selected to use a Native American image to support the belief that Heaven's Eternal Image is one of faith and acceptance.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

i.hope.u.dance said...
Very creative!!!!!!

Deej6595 said...
This reminds me of a Native American short story. It is really great imagery.

PrettyPurplePen said...
So spiritual and such raw emotion! It's breathtaking. I really enjoyed commenting about this painting.

iheartwinter said...
Simply beautiful! I wish I could create something so magical with such a medium as watercolor. The native staring up at the horses in the beautifully lit night sky, with the tepees and houses all around him...it really speaks to me! I love it.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. You must be extremely talented. I can see the passion just rolling off the screen.
God bless,
...,

Sid Says said...
Jordan I am once again amazed at your talent and the images that you can produce. Your work transports the imagination to another realm. Thank you for sharing your most amazing talent with those around you. Your work is a great blessing to others.

Eric J. E. said...
Beautiful And Moving!!!

JesusIsMySavior777 replied...
Jordon u are so talented. God blessed u with a wonderful gift. Bravo!!