Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Ferris Wheel

Ferris Wheel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 31 comments. Post your own now!

Alice_in_Wonderland This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1 at 11:03 am
Great job! This looks amazing! It is so detailed and realistic and the texture from the watercolors adds another dimension to the piece. It is really interesting and beautiful to look at. I also really like the bright colors.

Mary317This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This piece is really beautiful. Great job!

Julia S. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:50 am
I wish i could use watercolor this well. How long did this piece take you?  

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILoveYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This took my breath away.

thatgirl99 said...
The use of bright colors in your painting really accentuates the Ferris Wheel and makes the image pop!

Nature-lover said...
Love it! It's fun, colourful and interesting.

DoodleCakes5 said...
Purely amazing! I wish I could do that! Are you just naturally good or did you take art classes or something?

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful! I love the way you made everything, even the framework of the ferris wheel, look so beautiful and bright! :)

SkimKimchi said...
Ooooooh. Pretty colors ^_^ Awesome work. 5 stars!

casielynnxoxo said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 11:13 am
This is beautiful.

penny-writer said...

This is me loving this painting--> :D.

'nuff said

Siddhanta said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 5:04 am
Its really amazing...whatta prespective u've used and light too...it's impressive..keep it up..!!

WriterChick27 said...
OMG I love it!!!!! great artist!!!

AshTree said...
This is very pretty

pixie5 said...
Wow! THis looks amazing.  I love the colors you used.

equestrianEB said...
I was wondering if you would look at my art and give me suggustions :) thx

arteach said...
This is a very good watercolor for several reasons. It has good perspective from the ground angle, the color and composition is good and this is not easy to do.

_AMZ_ replied...
concur...WONDERful 

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I haven't been on this forum in forever, but thank you so much! :] Hahah, I actually messed up on the color, my shadow colors aren't right.

LariAbreu said...
That is insanely good!
I've worked with water color before, but I had a quite hard time with it