Bleed This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
inks an watercolors on paper inspired by Egon Schiele

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Even though, the figure is bleeding, it appears so beautiful with the colors blending together.

callie15 said...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:52 am
Wow...I'm speechless.

Faithyy said...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 9:11 am
this is just amazing,it reminds me of Alex Pardee,you should look him up(:

EmilyBuz13 said...

I absolutly love this i've never seen somthign so original and different it looks great!

~Em[ily]~

AshTree said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 8:12 am
This is so... inspirational. I'm always looking for new techniques to try with my art. I just love the way you applied the colors. I can't wait to start my next piece.

MBurgess said...
wow this is absolutely stunning! beautiful washes

breeeegreen said...
this is the best watercoloring ive seen. this is beyond beautiful. your a great artist

Inktea said...
I love this. I knew this was inspired by Egon Schiele even before I read the description.The twisted body is amazing, very emotional. the colour sceme makes me think of Marilyn Manson's paintings. He was influenced by Egon Shiele as well.

Kiyoko This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great! It is a very emotional image, yet you use bright, vibrant colors. That contrast is interesting, and it seems to work in your favor. Nicely done. 

K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. said...
Wow, this is incredible! You have such talent!!

dreambeleiver said...
this is beutiful. so emotional u feel lik ur apart of the painting . luv it pleaz tell me u hav more art on here

iridescentadolescent said...
Wow. Fantastic. You really captured Schiele's essence, while somehow managing to give it an edgy, modern spin. The highlights on the body are beautiful.

justsmileanddance said...
wow! i didn't see everything at first but now i get it and this is REALLY cool!!! so cool!!!!